Who is helping you work toward maximizing your personal and business wealth?
As the owner of a successful, closely held business, you’ve beaten the odds. And despite challenges along the way, you have flourished. Your personal drive, creativity, persistence, hard work, sacrifice and vision have been critical to your success. As you continue to manage and grow your enterprise, you may have wondered:
- What are the risks associated with having the majority of my net worth tied up in my business?
- Do I have the right capital structure in place with regard to my overall personal and business wealth?
- Do I have enough liquidity to take advantage of sudden opportunities or to defend against risks associated with a shortage of liquid capital?
- Is it more advantageous to transition the business to a family member or employees, or to sell to a strategic buyer?
- When is the right time to plan for an exit or business succession?
U.S. Bank Private Wealth Management is uniquely qualified to help address your questions and deliver objective guidance from your point of view. Private Wealth Management offers you:
- A philosophy and approach that fully integrates your personal and business balance sheets
- Objective advice from a business owner's perspective
- A range of wealth advisory services, plan and tools to help you make informed decisions, including strategic wealth planning, which may include analysis of lifestyle needs and anticipated life events, personal assets and liabilities, cash flow management, possible risk areas, investment plan, charitable giving and wealth transfer strategies, business succession/exit options, liquidity considerations, merger and acquisition opportunities
- Strategic business assessment and value analysis
- Action planning, key recommendations and timelines
- Assistance with the identification, selection and coordination of specialized advisors, both inside and outside U.S. Bank (e.g. commercial bankers, commercial real estate experts, legal and accounting advisors, mergers and acquisitions firms and specialized business consultants)
1Goering Center for Family & Private Business, 2014.
2Williams, Roy and Preisser, Vic, Preparing Heirs: Five Steps to a Successful Transition of Family Wealth and Values, San Francisco: Robert D. Reed Publishers, 2003.