Wealth Management Strategies for Professional Service Corporations
Let us provide you with the assistance you need to help your organization work toward its financial goals.
We strive to help you make it as easy as possible to manage your business. Through a single point of contact – your Private Wealth Advisor – we can support and simplify your day-to-day business needs. We work with Professional Service Corporations such as:
Key Considerations — Size and Revenue
We recognize that the size and revenues of an organization are two important factors in determining the right business strategies. We can help you assess your options based on the size and volume of your firm.
Customizing credit strategies to meet your business needs is a basic tenet for U.S. Bank Private Wealth Management. To support the financial needs of your practice or firm, our credit strategies include:
- Commercial real estate loans
- Term financing for purchasing equipment and furniture
- Operating lines of credit
- Financing for malpractice insurance premiums
- Acquisition or merger loans
- Letters of credit
- Business credit card
Cash Management Strategies
For many Professional Service Corporations, maximizing return on liquid assets while effectively managing cash flow is an ongoing challenge. We can help by leveraging U.S. Bank Treasury Management to customize a cash management strategy that fits your company’s unique financial needs. Strategies include:
- Payment collections to help you quickly turn your accounts receivable payments into available funds such as lock box services, on-site electronic deposit and e-payment services
- Disbursement solutions such as direct deposit payroll services and wire transfers
Electronic Payment Processing Strategies
We provide electronic payment processing strategies to help you address the challenges surrounding payment acceptance, processing, settlement, and accounting that your business faces including:
- Credit and debit card processing
- Electronic Check Services
- Electronic Gift or Stored Value Card
Locate a Private Wealth Management office near you.